El.epée blade FIE maraging Franchini-PBT SKU: 3270-5
- Franchini Blades was born to supply high-quality blades to fencers, achievable only through a deep understanding of the fencing athletes’ needs. Franchini Blades is the perfect blend of Alberto Franchini’s 20-years of sporting experience, and his technical expertise gained in the family-owned mechanical-steel forging company, Franchini Acciai Spa.
- Maraging steel, a combination of special metal alloys of Iron, Nickel and Cobalt (providing the required characteristics of enhanced flexibility and durability) are hammer-forged, and this process guarantees blades with a superior internal structure not achievable through any other manufacturing process.
- Each fencing blade undergoes a long and complex production process: the hand-finishing process includes internal quality control procedures, which meet standards of the FIE.
- Extremely light. Weight:190 g.
- Available in limited number.